The Institute of Mediterranean Studies has concluded Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) with foreign and Greek Universities in programs and activities that promote science through collaborations.
These collaborations include:
- Collaboration on ongoing or new research and academic programs.
- Cooperation between the research teams and laboratories of the Institutions. Development of joint research activities, transfer of know-how.
- Exchange / mutual visits university members and research community (faculty and researchers of all levels, postdoctoral researchers as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students) in order to promote scientific research and teaching.
- Joint organization of scientific or research activities (e.g. conferences, workshops, lectures, summer school events, etc.)
- Joint publications / announcements and submission of research proposals.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the following Universities:
- University of Crete Research Centre (2018)
- Department of Philology, University of Crete (2018)
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science, National Kapodistrian University of Athens (2019)
- University of Barcelona, Spain (2019)
- University of Ηull, United Kingdom (2020)
- University of California, Berkeley, USA (2020)
- University of Haifa, Israel, (2021)
- Instabul Research Institute, Turkey (2020)
- University of Carthage, Tunisia (2020)